A licensed, private, freestanding psychiatric intensive treatment program for highly functional individuals suffering from serious mental disorders, resulting in psychosocial, work, or school impairments.
- Provides comprehensive treatment of major psychiatric disorders with emphasis on psychotherapy and specializing in treatment of depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders.
- Provides a structured and organized therapy program with schedules meant to meet the needs of the patient.
- Offers the same intensive treatment of an inpatient hospital without the confinement.
- Provides the mobility and freedom to maintain home/social life, daily routines, and work/school schedules.
- Provides a less costly and less stigmatizing alternative to inpatient hospitalization, and is more effective in the long run.
- Facilitates long term recovery by addressing grief/loss, trauma/abuse, family dysfunction, and unhealthy behaviors.